Home Exercise Programme Guidance
A large part of Physiotherapy is developing a home exercise programme tailored to an you and your individual needs. This takes into consideration your goals, activity levels, and any injuries or complaints that you may have. We are experts in advising on how to start exercising safely, how to modify exercise if this is causing pain, and injury prevention programmes.
We all work with people of all ages and abilities. When developing an exercise programme, we consider the following:
- What are your goals?
- Do you have any injuries which would require modification to exercise?
- What rehabilitation exercises can we give to target or improve your injury?
- What do you enjoy doing? What are your hobbies?
- Where would you be doing your exercise? e.g. at home or outdoors
- What medical conditions do you have that may influence the exercise you are able to do?
- What exercise may help manage your medical condition better?
At Kingsland Physiotherapy, we are able to do a thorough assessment through Telehealth, and give you an exercise programme based on our findings. Get in touch with us today if this sounds like something that you need help with!